A thorough product inspection at the latter stages of the manufacturing process could help save your company thousands of dollars each year. Our fully qualified pre-shipment inspection services thoroughly review and test your supply chain, ensuring your standards for quality are met.
Unlike other forms of manufacturing inspection, pre-shipment inspections take place at the latter stage of the manufacturing process; usually once the production run is at least 80% complete.
Essentially, it gives you the opportunity to catch any last-minute problems that occur, and to take action to fix the issue before the product is shipped to your customers.
Your pre-shipment inspection takes place before the product is finished and then packaged. Essentially, it’s the last stage of the process before recalls and corrections start to become very expensive, and it helps you minimize import risks.
Our professional pre-shipment inspection (PSI) services will cover a range of criteria, including:
• The functionality of your product
• Your product’s quality of performance
• How durable your product is
• Checking whether your product meets appearance standards
• Ensuring that your product fits the specified dimensions
As well as a number of other criteria.
The key thing to remember here is that our expert inspectors work to customized checklists. That means that we can tailor our checks to suit the unique needs of your business, and check to ensure your products meet any specified industry standards.
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help tailor your pre-shipment inspection check to meet your own specific criteria, get in touch today.
There are a number of key benefits to having a PSI carried out, including:
• The peace of mind that comes from knowing your order has been completed successfully and knowing this before the order is dispatched.
• The ability to verify the quality of products at the manufacturing source, preventing the risk of paying for low-quality or even defective goods
• The guarantee that the product you’re sending to customers is being manufactured to the standard you require and is in keeping with your reputation for quality
• The knowledge that you’re minimizing the risk of your products being returned
And, of course, a pre-shipment inspection allows you to minimize the risk of unhappy customers, which should improve customer retention and increase your company’s ROI.
Poor quality products mean a much lower profit margin in the long-term, and a pre-shipment inspection can help you prevent this.
When it’s your company’s reputation on the line, you shouldn’t rely on anything less than the highest professional standards.
That’s why, at Global Inspection Managing, our inspectors are fully GIM qualified, meeting inspection standards ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1).
You need to be able to trust that your inspection will help guarantee the quality of your products, and help you catch any potential issues before they start costing you money. We can help you.
Our world-class inspectors are ready to go to work for you for as little as $289 USD per day. Take into account how much a poor product run could cost you, and you can see what a great price that is.
Get in touch today
If you’d like to discover more, get in touch with Global Inspection Managing today. We’d love to help you with your pre-shipment inspections.
Price:From 289 USD all inclusive man/day.