Initial Production Check or IPC is the primary pre-production process of the overall quality check which involves inspection of raw materials and all the other components of production.You can get the raw materials and components’ quality checked before even production begins and reduce the chances of production of defective pieces to a great extent.
Why get an Initial Product Check?
- The Initial Production Check take care of your products before their production on the production site. It allows you to keep a check on the raw materials, accessories and components used, prior to production without having yourself to come to the production site which not only saves money but also time and thus increases productivity.
- Your request is processed in the shortest period of time possible to reduce the consumption of time in the entire QC process.
- It includes the inspection of employed components up until the beginning of the production. An advanced inspection of all equipment and employed materials that are to be used in production is done in order to safeguard your product against bad quality.
Benefits of Initial Production Check
- We subject the samples of the raw materials and components provided through a series of quality checks of theinspection standard ANSI / ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1 to make sure that only the correct materials and components are further advanced for the production by the factory.
- The Initial Production Check involves inspection of randomly selected raw materials and components or a partially produced product for any potential faults, create a proper report of our findings and then forward it to you.
Price:Form 289 USD all inclusive per man/day.