Ethical audits is a third party verification process to understand, measure, report on, and improve an organization's social and environmental performance. An ethical audit is very important for every short term and long term organizations for up to date production process and work environment of an organization. It helps to reduce accidents during the work process.
Key of Ethical Audit
- Increase efficiency
- Save time and Labor
- Maintain Uniformity
- Reduce accidental cases
- Better utilization of resources.
- Child labor in the organization
- Child labor refers to the employment of children under age of 14 is illegal. Child labor is prohibited in all organization but still, some employers are offering.
- Forced labor
- According to the ILO convention,1930 (No. 29) forced labor is prohibited in all organization.
- Freedom of association
- It encompasses both an individual’s right to join or leave group voluntarily.
- Health and Safety
- Auditing of types of machineries and raw material and ensure the healthy and safe work environments.
- Equal treatment must be applied to workers in all fields, wages, hiring vocational training, promotions, working conditions, etc.
- Work time
- As per labor act, working hours should be 8 hours for all organization.
- As per company act remuneration is right of employees auditor can aware employees.
- Disciplinary practices
- As per company act, there is some disciplines have to follow by employees.
- Human Resources Management System
- Human resource management system is one of very important role to perform within the organization, we will visit an organization and be taking audit regarding management system.
Price: From 569 USD all inclusive per man/day.