The manufacturing audit is a thorough assessment of your supplier to minimize the risks before placing an order. It mainly allows to acquire knowledge about:
- The profile of the factory
- The production capacities
- The storage of products
- The production tool and the office facilities
- The administrative system of the factory
- To check documents and certificates
- Research and development
- The quality control system
Benefits of manufacturing audits
- Your supplier is operational
- Select a factory that fits your needs
- The machines have the capacity and can manufacture your products
GIM's Manufacturing Audits adhere to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards for Quality Management System and our auditors are profiled specialists with a very good experience.
Your audit report available within 48 hours.
Price: From 289 USD all inclusive per man/day.