At Global Inspection Managing, we are committed to helping clients make sure that their businesses benefit from an uninterrupted supply chain. To do this, we vet potential suppliers, ensuring that they are capable of maintaining a constant flow of high-quality goods.
By enlisting us to conduct a manufacturing audit, you will gain access to a thorough and reliable audit report. Our audit reports contain all the information you need to make a decision about potential suppliers, meaning you can rest assured that the audited site is capable of meeting all of your production specifications and that you will not have to face any costly supply chain disruptions once production has commenced.
If all of this weren’t enough, we are also committed to offering quick and cost-effective services, allowing you to get on with other important tasks relevant to your business.
Every one of Global Inspection Managing’s manufacturing audits adheres to the internationally-recognised ISO 9000 standards for quality management systems. What’s more, our auditors are all profiled specialists with an impressive level of experience in the field. This means that they have had to undergo rigorous training in order to join our ranks.
When conducting a supplier evaluation, one of our expert auditors will comprehensively examine a given supplier’s factory facilities and management systems. A standard management audit will include information such as:
- The factory profile
- The condition of factory facilities such as machinery and equipment
- Organisation charts and workflow information
- Production capabilities and capacities
- What kinds of quality assurance systems have been established
- How products are stored
- Relevant documents and certificates the supplier may possess
- Any relevant research and development information
We are keen to offer clients a significant degree of flexibility in regards to our manufacturing audits. This means that, as far as possible, we customise our evaluative methods to suit your needs.
The following types of information can also be requested when ordering an audit from Global Inspection Managing:
- Health and safety standards
- The supplier’s environmental credentials
- Issues surrounding social responsibility
- Other relevant information that could affect your business
There a number of reasons to enlist Global Inspection Managing to conduct a manufacturing audit, including:
- To verify that your potential supplier is operational and suitable for your specific product(s)
- To ensure that your potential supplier has sourcing policies that align with the ethos of your business
- To identify any operation, ethical or quality risks
- To examine the competence of the factory managers you will be working with
There are many reasons to choose us over our competitors, including:
- We offer detailed reports with clear calls to action
- Our audit reports are available within a short 48 hour time frame
- We are accredited in line with international standards
- We offer affordable services without any hidden fees
- Our audits are easy to book online
For customers who want to make a free account with us, registration means that you can conveniently schedule audits online, arrange payments, and receive electronic reports online. For those who would rather proceed without an account, audits can be scheduled by email and payments can be arranged via bank transfers. Regardless of your preference, we can help you vet every new supplier you hope to work with, continuously monitoring your list of suppliers to ensure that your business runs smoothly throughout the year.
Price: From 289 USD all inclusive per man/day.