Once your manufacturing process has been completed, you need to make sure that the run meets your specific requirements before it’s shipped. Our container loading check (CLC) service will enable you to massively decrease your risk of losing money and custom as a result of quality issues.
This check takes place once your product run has been fully packaged and is ready to ship. Essentially, it’s a final check that everything is in order. Our inspector will select shipping boxes randomly in order to ensure that the quality of the final product matches your detailed specifications, and is of the highest standards.
There are a number of checks your inspector will carry out, including:
• Whether or not the packaging material contains the correct barcodes
• That all labels are accurate to your design
• That the packing materials used are of the highest standards
• That there are no products missing, and that the manufacturing run has delivered in full what you paid for
As with all forms of shipping check, a container loading check will help you save time and money bot in the long and short term:
• It will help you catch any issues with the designs packaging and appearance. Poor quality product appearance can lead to lower sales, and increased returns. Avoiding this issue could save you thousands of pounds each year; far more if you’re a larger business.
• It will prevent any problems with mis-labelling. The last thing you want is to develop a reputation for confusing packaging. When it comes to consumer products, for instance, mis-labelling could lead to safety issues, and potentially even legal problems. A CLC will ensure that your labelling is completed to the highest standards.
• It will prevent you losing money on missing shipments. Over the long-term, missing shipments could cost you a huge amount of money in the short term: products you’ve paid for that don’t arrive cut into your profit margin. And, of course, they can mean that you’re unable to deliver what you’ve promised to your customers, which can harm your reputation.
We’ve been providing production check services for more than 10 years, working with some wonderful firms around the world. You can trust our services.
We offer a completely flexible checklist service. This means that we’ll adapt to your chosen needs and requirements. You can choose from our hundreds of potential criteria in order to guarantee that you’ll meet the standards you want to be setting.
And, of course, our inspectors are fully certified. Your products are what define your reputation, and you shouldn’t leave your reputation in the hands of any less than the best. Our inspectors are fully qualified, meeting inspection standards ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1).
Failing to carry out inspection checks can cost businesses tens of thousands of pounds a year, and can cause serious damage to your chances of achieving a positive ROI.
That’s why we’re happy to say that our qualified inspectors are available from as little as 289 USD per day.
Please get in touch with Global Inspection Managing today if you’d like to find out more.