Once your manufacturing process has been completed, you need to make sure that the run meets your specific requirements before it’s shipped. Our container loading check (CLC) service will enable you to massively decrease your risk of losing money and custom as a result of quality issues.
This check takes place once your product run has been fully packaged and is ready to ship. Essentially, it’s a final check that everything is in order. Our inspector will select shipping boxes randomly in order to ensure that the quality of the final product matches your detailed specifications, and is of the highest standards.
There are a number of checks your inspector will carry out, including:
• Whether or not the packaging material contains the correct barcodes
• That all labels are accurate to your design
• That the packing materials used are of the highest standards
• That there are no products missing
A container loading check will help you save time and money:
• It will help you catch any issues with the designs packaging and appearance. Poor quality product appearance can lead to lower sales, and increased returns.
• It will prevent any problems with mis-labelling. When it comes to consumer products, for instance, mis-labelling could lead to safety issues, and potentially even legal problems. A CLC will ensure that your labelling is completed to the standards.
• It will prevent you losing money on missing shipments.
We’ve been providing production check services for more than 10 years, working with many firms around the world.
We offer a completely flexible checklist service. This means that we’ll adapt to your chosen needs and requirements. You can choose from our numerous potential criteria in order to guarantee that you’ll meet the standards you want to be setting.
And, of course, our inspectors are fully certified. Your products are what define your reputation, and you shouldn’t leave your reputation in the hands of any less than the best. Our inspectors are fully qualified, meeting inspection standards ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1).
Our inspectors fee is $269 USD per day. If you’d like to discover more, get in touch with Global Inspection Managing today.