At Global Inspection Managing, we offer smart solutions for beverage safety. As anyone who has worked in the food and drinks industry will be well aware, beverage inspections are vital for keeping consumers safe and avoiding reputational damage to businesses. Hundreds of beverages are recalled every year due to cross-contamination with plastics, chemicals or allergens, as well as other safety concerns surrounding, for example, fermentation or spoilage.
It is imperative, therefore, that businesses selling beverages ensure that the products they sell are compliant with relevant rules and regulations designed to keep consumers safe.
We offer comprehensive testing and quality control services across all beverage categories, helping retailers to ensure that high-quality products reach their shelves. Our beverage audits are conducted on-site and in the lab. During an inspection, our expert quality control team will ascertain whether your beverages are stored, manufactured, and shipped in line with the safety regulations set out by your destination market, as well as with your personal specifications. We also offer clients certification under a range of international schemes such as sustainable coffee-sourcing programmes.
We offer the testing across the following categories:
- Still and carbonated soft drinks
- Natural and bottled mineral water
- Tea and coffee
- Supplements and sports drinks
- Alcohol, including wines, beers, spirits, and ciders
- Milk-based drinks
- Infant formula
Global Inspection Managing boasts a team of dedicated and knowledgeable product testers. Our on-site inspectors, for example, are able to assess your products at every stage of their production process to ensure that they comply with the relevant specifications. Once they have done this, they will draw up a detailed report for your reference. This report will give you all the knowledge you need about your products before they are shipped, allowing you to effectively manage your supply chain and avoid the financial losses that often come with defective products.
Testing at our laboratories is thorough and swift, delivering reliable information about the quality and safety of your production lot. Indeed, we follow the World Health Organisation (WHO) Food Code guidelines, as well as the international ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) sampling rules for every order we receive.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and hygiene audits
- Production monitoring
- Process assessment
- Packaging testing
- Microbiological assessments
- Tests for contaminants such as heavy metals or pesticides
- Shelf-life tests
- Radiological and chemical tests
Our beverage audits offer effective solutions to assess different aspects of the manufacturing processes involved in your supply chain. These include:
- Hygiene audits to ensure that your beverages are in line with international health and safety standards
- GMP audits to help you secure relevant compliance across your supply chain
- Quality Management System audits to give you a comprehensive overview of your supplier’s oversight processes and quality management credentials
- Ethical audits to ensure that your products are not associated with labour abuses. This is particularly important for companies sourcing beverages from overseas
We are able to provide businesses with certification for the following schemes:
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
- Coffee sourcing schemes including UTZ and 4C
- GFSI schemes including IFS, SQF, and BRC Global Standards
If you need beverage inspection services, do not hesitate to get in touch with Global Inspection Managing today.